About reception desk of disaster contribution [guidance]
I would like your warm support.
We take disaster contribution to support people suffered from by earthquake and typhoon in the Japanese Red Cross Society.
◇Contribution which we are taking now
Please refer to Japanese Red Cross Society homepage.
◇We accept at window of city hall
Ask social employee services.
As for the contribution which had you approach, the total amount is sent to stricken area through the Japanese Red Cross Society.
Gero-shi Welfare Division society employee services Tel 0576-52-3936
1166-8, Hagiwarachohagiwara, Gero-shi (the nebula Hall)
Did this information help?
- Page concerned
- Existence success chapter, testimonial was presented by the Japanese Red Cross Society
- Duties of social employee services
- News from municipal administration vomit April issue (2011)
- Donation subtraction
- July, 2018 heavy rain related information (consumer life consultation)
- Time ... (about pediatric care) of disease, injury of child
- Tourist Farm
- Thank you for your offer of relief supplies
- About the expense furtherance that "examination of newborn baby hearing" requires
- The amount of a tax calculation method of national health insurance tax