Round-table conference with junior high student and the mayor
Gero city "round-table conference with junior high student and the mayor" began in school in municipal Hagiwara south on December 21, 2018. While junior high student learns local autonomy because junior high student carrying the future talks with the mayor about Gero-shi directly, this approach to be the fourth year in this year carries out interest in municipal administration for the purpose of deepening high, attachment to native district.
60 ninth graders are divided into group, and "community improvement that is easy to do child care" announces suggestion such as "promotion of interchange between generations" thought, "utilization of hot spring, fireworks, festival" and "utilization of local cuisine" about "how should we be concerned to let you activate Gero-shi?" under the theme of "my oldness and thought to Gero-shi" at school in the Hagiwara south. We explained how junior high student wrestled and worked out idea from talk with the mayor.
"Round-table conference with junior high student and the mayor" this year schedule is as follows.
|Friday, December 21, 2018||School in the Hagiwara south|
|Wednesday, January 16, 2019||Kanayama Junior High School|
|Friday, January 18, 2019||Hagiwara Kitanaka school|
|Monday, January 21, 2019||Gero Junior High School|
|Tuesday, January 22, 2019||Takehara Junior High School|
|Thursday, January 31, 2019||Kosaka Junior High School|
Did this information help?
- Page concerned
- Public information vomit March, 29 issue
- Public information vomit March, 30 issue
- Report of 2016 municipal administration round-table conference "mayor and meeting to talk" about
- The news from Gero-shi assembly 50th
- Public information vomit March, 28 issue
- Early morning of Monday, September 3 walking round-table conference
- Thanks and report of "assembly report, assembly and civic round-table conference"
- We report with thanks of "round-table conference with citizen and assembly" in 2015
- Monday, May 7 "sightseeing in Gero-shi hometown ambassador" commission type
- Report of 2017 municipal administration round-table conference "mayor and meeting to talk" about